What's new

Do you have cloud storage?

ByteAndChew

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make use of any cloud based storage solutions for either work or home life at all? With storage getting bigger but more expensive, I feel as though cloud storage is definitely a good option to consider with other options too.

I'm wondering if people use cloud storage like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive or iCloud Drive to store their files and try and offline local storage for more critical things they have. What sort of cloud storage do people use? I'd like to some ideas because I could do with more space!

I have cloud storage that I use for storing all kinds of things, but mostly for photos that I take. I use Dropbox because I think it has good price points and the integrations for it are really good as well so it makes it easy to upload and then download again later when you need to access stuff or share it.

Yeah I have some cloud storage and it differs depending on the device I'm using. I have iCloud storage for my iPhone and then I use Google Drive for storage on my computer so things are kind of split at the moment. I keep wanting to unify it all into one service but it's more trouble than it's worth.

Back