What's new

Do you live a healthy lifestyle?

Baw$e

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I drink a lot monsters, and eat a lot of junk food. I do work out a little bit, and go through long periods where I don't work out at all.

How about you? Are you a healthy eater?

I don't drink any energy drinks in a can, so that right there makes me more healthier than most people lol.

I don't do energy drinks, but Mountain Dews can't be good for you. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out cheaper and healthier ways to eat because, for one thing, I have to send out so much money to a wife and kid. It's a big challenge even with steady work.

Last edited:
I drink a lot of water, two cups of coffee on a daily basis. I also walk about 5k-7k steps a day. I honestly say I live a healthy lifestyle. I rarely get sick and I’m grateful for that.

I would say I live a healthy lifestyle, the only thing I need to get better at doing is drinking more water. I eat healthily and only ever have take away food as a treat and any other time I tend to cook my own meals to make them healthier than pre-made.

I make an effort to maintain a healthier lifestyle, but there are moments when I find myself indulging in junk food, especially during stressful situations. It is a habit I am working on breaking. I steer clear of red meat as much as possible and go for fish and vegetables instead.

For me I think it's safe to say i am trying my best to live a healthy life. I do eat healthy and even involve myself in exercises at the same time, there are days I just choose to wat junks which i know is not healthy for me.

Back