What's new

Do you play free games?

Heatman

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Free games are games that you don't need to pay money to purchase and download before you can be able to play. There are so many of them available on Google Play Store and even on consoles as well as PC too.

Personally, I don't bother too much about free games because I can afford to pay for all my games that I want to play.

I do play free games from time to time on my phone. I suppose the game I play the most (Call of Duty Warzone) is also free and I play that a lot because it’s very fun to play. I’d have bought it if it was paid but luckily it’s free. I don’t play free games much though. They tend to have too many ads to enjoy the game because you’re stuck looking at ads all the time for the revenue.

Do you know what is the most played game? It is PUBG. Do you realize PUBG is basically a free game? A game that is free to play does not mean it is not a good game.

There is no big deal with playing free games as long as I get the quality that I desire. Free games are always full with ads, so I guess it may be part of the reason you don't like to play it.

What's the essence of having video games on smartphone because most of them that are available on Google Play Store are free to play. I play Fortnite free on my smartphone and it's good.

Back