Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I UseMyBB

• I Use SMF

• I Do not use CMS I use HTML

• Total voters
Certainly do! Only $20 per week though. I purchase Super7, Bucko and Lotto 649 with tag and Atlantic Lotto.

There I Do not have the luck of the Irish unfortunately!

I personally don't do lotto, my father plays it once in awhile though. Especially when the lotto has a big jackpot. I would do lotto, but when I have a job.

I find it pretty pointless...mainly to be spending so much money on such a thing when there's such a big chance against you...

if you ever thought about it if you saved every penny you used for the lotto by a certain time you'd be rich anyways...

but then since when has anyone listened to me?

where as i agree with you nightwolf04 i still play but only if the jackpots over 100mil

Yeah, not only that I have seen quite a few suffering because of cigarettes, but I have yet to see someone go through as much suffering over any other legalized addictive substances or weed.

I think it's extremely unlikely to win the lottery. Though I rather spend a buck or so and get a ticket just to be sure.

Nightshade200 said:
Yeah, not only that I have seen quite a few suffering because of cigarettes, but I have yet to see someone go through as much suffering over any other legalized addictive substances or weed.
Then you don't know my next door neighbor. She deprives her kids of proper food and often their TV and power and telephone are shut off because she needs her weed.

My grandmother does the lotto every chance she gets especially when there is a big jackpot. Just last year she only missed the lotto by one number 7.

Man that would suck. Doesn't she get anything for having most of the numbers right if they are in order of the way the balls were drawn. Here we do at least get something for that!

Lil'Jeffery34 said:
She wouldn't leave her room for about a week after that.

Can't blame her, if I was that close and lost I would be very upset also.

Not to mention if you have no goals in life. At least if you fail you won't be affected by it. Having a dream is the worse thing, because you struggle to get there and if you fail you just want to die.

I want to make it big, and be a sucess. But I am prepared for failures along the way. If anything bad happens I just keep going just like I did along the several hundred setbacks in my life.

Exactly. It could always be worse, unless there was no such thing as soft pretzels.

Back