What's new

Do you play online games?

me,,i use to do the on-line nascar racing.but just no time to stay up at night,

I'm not good at those things. In fact, I pretty much hate them. Sorry, Nova......

Mostly FPS games like Battlefeild 2 and Counter-Strike. I play a lot of games offline though. I find that I tend to suck at online RTS games. I do have WoW though. Got my shammy to 64 before school came crashing down.

I like the games that are easy and I can use just to pass some time.

i do have play station,which i never use,and psp which i only watch movies on,,when on the train going into nyc

I like to get down with 007 GoldenEye when I'm not doing chores or when I'm not with my Army recruiter.

the last online game I turned on the computer or tv was a call of duty game
do cell phone games count?

Not in a long while now. I got an xbox 360 recently. So my gaming moved from PC to console.

However, I might try to get Starcraft 2 and it's only on PC. I waited 10 yrs for this game hahah.... didn't think it would take 10 yrs to release it. I guess in another 10 yrs SC3 will be out? :p

I generally play FPS and RTS games online (online multiplayer). I got a new one friday, but I need a better graphics card to play it, so ill add that to the list when I get it.

a friend of mine is conquired but online poker) we laugh at her every day)))) and are waiting for her winning, i dont like online games...
have no time for thrm.

Back