What's new

Do you play retrogames?

Henrywrites

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Retro games are basically games that have been here for a very long period of time such as contra on Gameboy and others. Do you play any of those games?

I still play old Mario Kart games on my SNES consoles and also Contra on my SEGA console. They have always been my favorite retro games of all time. Which one's are your favorite?

I still play old Mario Kart games on my SNES consoles and also Contra on my SEGA console. They have always been my favorite retro games of all time. Which one's are your favorite?

Contra is a game that I can't forget in a hurry! One of those childhood games that kept me busy even when I should be sleeping.

I used to play them and one of my favorite game's franchise back then was The Legend of Zelda. I so much enjoy playing Breath of the Wild and they are making Breath of the Wild 2.

I love the classic Sonic games the most myself! I love retro games more than modern games honestly. I still play all the old Pokemon games, and have my PS2 and original Xbox hooked up on one side of my game area, while my PS5 and Switch are hooked up on the other side.

Back