What's new

Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
When it comes to chocolate, I really do have to fancy chocolate before I will eat it. Sometimes I will fancy dark chocolate and other times I would much rather go for milk chocolate. I find when I eat dark chocolate though, I can only eat a few pieces before it starts to get too much.

How about you? Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

I swear you started this same topic on debateHQ lol
I may have made a similar topic over there :) I sometimes do that but change it up a little rather than copy and paste to make it unique in each place :)

Which is your favourite or do you not have a preference?

milk chocolate all the way, since it taste better. I only wish I liked dark chocolate more since I know that is better.

I like them both, but I find myself drawn more to the deep, intense flavors of dark chocolate. Not only does dark chocolate boast a rich taste, but it is also packed with antioxidants that are believed to lower the risk of heart disease. In addition, studies suggest that dark chocolate can have a positive impact on insulin sensitivity. I currently have a bar of dark chocolate resting in the refrigerator. It was a gift from my aunt.

Though I prefer milk chocolate, but I don't really mind having the dark one as well. It simply depends on what I feel like having at the moment or what's available.

Back