What's new

SeanQuinn87

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you read the free newspapers that you get from buses, trains, etc..? :p I sometimes pick one up and give it a flick through. :p

I honestly have to give a "No" for the answer. I don't read free newspapers and it's because we have no such services where I come from, correct me if am misunderstanding what you mean by free newspapers.

On the other hand, I read paid newspapers a lot. It's one of my best mediums of keeping in touch with the happenings all around the world.

We don't have that in our country. But when I went to Korea, I always makes an effort to read it even though I can't barely understands it. I like the effort of giving away newspaper to everyone even though some didn't appreciate it that much.

Yes, I do read free newspapers that I take from the subway, there is the only place from where we can get a free newspaper. I also read news online from most newspapers and magazines that are posted.

if i get on the bus i will pick up the newspaper we have a free newspaper on the buses in Glasgow called Metro alot of it is crap but i do enjoy reading the sports.

There are few newspapers stand here in my country that allows people to walk by and pick up the one's they are interested in. After reading, you can tip the person taking care of it or go your way.

Even some hotels offer such services as well for their guests or anyone that walked into their hotel.

These days I rarely read printed newspapers. However, I read the online versions of a lot of newspapers. As far as picking up a free newspaper is concerned, I do sometimes pick up the free newspapers and scan the headlines

I've passed the stage where I pick up those kind of newspapers to read. It was something that I use to do when I was little and learning the ways of life. Nowadays, I catch up with news on the go.

Back