What's new

do you really need to ask a question??

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
then post away here and get it off your chest.

here's mine for the day: why, why, WHY is my house such a god-awful mess by friday night?

it irks the crap out of me. i've been home since 3 p.m. and i'm STILL cleaning.

I know how you feel spidergoolash. We would be zillionaires by now if we were to be payed for doing housework.

Out of all the insects, what practical use do yellow jackets and wasps serve, besides just being a pest and stinging you.

They are used to terrorise little childrean and irk adults. lol

Why is it so hard to keep a bedroom clean? It's starting to get rediculous lol

Why is the state of texas so anal about their schooling, yet they cant even provide funds ( or set a budget) for the schools in the first place?!

Why does my five year old have to talk so effing much? One day I'm going to wake up, and all of my hair will have turned grey overnight.

This is a serious question: how did man trim his nails before we had tools and were civilized?

Whoa! Good question Wizardly. Monkeys have fingernails too don't they? How do they keep them short? Maybe they bite them.

Does my butt look big in this?

they probably didn't get too excited when they broke a nail. if you're using your hands for *everything*, they'll stay a pretty good length

They can be a pain in the derriere. When my boys were in soccer, you had those moms out there screaming at their children and yelling at them if they didn't play well enough.

Come on it is only a game!!! A game that your children should have fun playing.

why, oh WHY can't i stop eating these double-stuf oreos??

pshhh, that one's easy! but you should really be making quadruple-stuf oreos :cool:

quadruple stuf? that would kill me :D

i have a few questions:

why can't i sleep?

why is this cold kicking my arse??

spidergoolash said:
why can't i sleep?

The sheep keep running in and out in random directions, making them very hard to count.

spidergoolash said:
why is this cold kicking my arse??

Ay - I hear you, man. Had a bad cold just about a month ago; kept me in bed for quite some time. Hope it passes quickly...

All right, here's one:

Why do some college professors only assign the most homework on days with perfect weather? :ticked:

hehe... maybe it's some sort of evil plan to ruin a perfectly good day

Is it really, actually possible to get gray hairs at the age of 20??

Back