What's new

Do you still use Skype?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Skype is something that I use daily to stay in contact with my other half who I am currently in a long-distance relationship with. As much as it is still good software for that purpose, it is bloated now and has a lot going on, which has given me issues in the past.

Do you still use Skype? If you do, how are you finding it now compared to how it used to be years ago?

The last time I used Skype, I had to go through a ton of updates. And then the system wouldn't work. My login wasn't saved and I had to create a new account and I use my Microsoft one that I don't like using. So I'm done with Skype.

The last time I used Skype, I had to go through a ton of updates. And then the system wouldn't work. My login wasn't saved and I had to create a new account and I use my Microsoft one that I don't like using. So I'm done with Skype.
Microsoft did make a lot of updates to Skype that resulted in a lot of issues. I found that it has become a lot heavier over the years with constant updates which is a shame. I preferred it when it was basic and worked.

I can't even remember the last time I even used it, these days only thing I use is Zoom, Teams and Discord.

Back