What's new

Do you use a power bank

eLdavis

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Power bank is one thing I cannot do without at the moment. My phone's battery no longer last like it used to and to make matters worse they hardly give us light, so I have to rely on a power bank to power up my phone. Do you own or use a power bank?

No, I don’t use a power bank.

I do not use a power bank these days, but in the past when I was living in a village I used to use power bank as electricity was very unreliable. My phone has a good battery backup

I haven't used a power bank in a long while. The last time I remember using a power bank was back in 2018 I believe when I used to play Pokemon Go more and I would take power banks with us on family day's out to keep our phones charged.

I bought a power bank a few years ago to charge my smartphone when needed, especially during power outages, which are common in my province. It is also perfect for my travels. Having a power bank comes in handy, without a doubt. I got it online, and it still works perfectly fine.

I have three power banks but I have not used them. We seldom have blackout here. I only use a power bank during a long distance travel.

I don't have a power bank. But the way things are turning from bad to worse in power supply in my country, I am sure that I would be getting a power bank pretty soon.

Back