What's new

Do you use USB flash drive

Nomad1

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
USB Flash Drive comes very handy when you have to transfer data from one computer to another computer, especially when you are trying to transfer huge data. I use USB drive for transferring big data. Sometimes I even use USB drive to install software on my computer. I have a flash drive with 1 TB storage.

Of course yes, I make use of them. As long as you're working with a laptop or PC, it's definitely going to almost impossible for you not to make use of USB flash drives. They are like the portable bank of your data storage. I have two 1 TB of flash drive. 

I haven't used a USB flash drive in a very long time! They're not really that common anymore because everything is stored and shared via cloud storage now. I also think because they can often be used as a vector for malware people are less trusting in using them so they don't bother anymore which seems like a wise thing honestly.

I have an external hard drive that I use for additional storage, I don't use any USB sticks because they don't often have much space on them to begin with so there's kind of no point. I thin using an external drive that has like 100GB or more storage is much better as you can put more on it.

Back