What's new

Do you watch any movies online?

Brandon

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you use sites like Hulu to watch your TV or movies online?

I watch stuff on Hulu all the time. ;)

When I had my Mac hooked up to my TV, sometimes I would. It's kind of annoying with out a remote control though. Now that my computers face away from my bed I cannot.

The other day I ordered a VGA cable from New Egg so I can plug my laptop into my TV..I'll probably wind up running Boxee on it and see how that works out.

I watch BBC shows online. I like their dramas like Robin Hood. I watched all of Doctor Who last summer after someone linked me to it. Now I can't wait for BBC America to show it on the big screen. ie my tv.

I wish BBC America would bring more of the dramas and less of the stupid talk show stuff...

Do yo have a high definition TV?

Yup got it for my birthday last year. It's a little 19" jobber but good enough for as much as I watch TV. One of the things I really like is just about all the high def TVs have VGA inputs that's pretty neat, with regular (old school?) TVs using them as a computer display was a huge hassle.

I watch my online movies from Netflix. I have a queue of 100+ movies but seem to go back to the same 10 or so repeatedly every week or two ;)

I love to watch/listen to movies while I'm getting things done on my sites. :D

well rarely i am seeing movies online but will see good funny movies online.

I pretty much download everything I watch, because I never have time to watch it on tv. And most of the time I will stream stuff through the PS3 from hulu and such, or just download to USB drive and play through PS3. But yeah, I couldnt see renting movies ever again.

I love watching movies on movie halls. however, i used to watch trailers, review scenes, etc. online.

I used to watch them all the time. But it worked out a waste of time because the film would be released a few weeks later on dvds or something.

I have used Hulu before, but now with all my research and writing I rarely watch anything except videos online.

I like using Hulu as well as NetFlix. I like to use Hulu to catch up on episodes I've missed and Netflix to watch older movies I don't want to wait to be mailed.

yeah I've watched lots of movies online from Moviewatchlist.com. It's a very good site.

i use torrents and some other movie sites to watch or download movies

I use hulu all the time now for movies and t.v. shows. I bought the wireless connection and watch it on my 60 inch t.v.

Nope, because with a lot of them you have to pay money and actually download them onto your computer. This would very likely clog up the system's memory I'd think. I usually just buy the DVDs I want really cheap off of Amazon or Half.com.
I think it would be great if they had a free movies site where you didn't have to download the movies you want, but you could just click its link and watch it.

jonsan633 said:
I mostly buy DVD to see any movie. But some time, I used to watch movies online as well. I have watched so many time movies online from moviewatchlist.com this is very good site for movies.

I also watch movies online from this site...The picture and sound quality of this site is superb...^^

Yes!!!! I like to watch movies online from Youtube.com. It's a reliable source where i like to watch my favorite movies.

Back