What's new

do you wear pajamas more than clothes?

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
me? i do. all the time. "p.j.s" for me consist of a tank top and those sporty-lookin' sweatpants w/the stripe down the side.

right now i'm wearing my purple ones that say "all-star angel."

:lol:

i wear athletic mesh shorts and maybe a t-shirt to sleep in, so i wouldn't exactly wear that around

my gf sleeps in sweats most of the time, and she wears them around frequently because they're comfy

I don't like clothes ... And I do not have pajamas ... cuz ... I don't like to sleep in pajamas ... :lol:

I think I spend about half my time in pjs. Since the weather has rocketed right through Spring coolness and into nasty sticky Summer heat, that means I'm in camis and boy-cut undies quite a bit. (They double as workout clothes, too.) Half the time, my poor husband can't even tell I've changed clothes that day because I'm in pjs when he leaves the house and back in them by the time he comes home.

i too wear mesh shorts and a tshirt
and anytime im home and dont have to go out later im wearin em
when i was in college i wore my pjs atleast 75% of the time
now that i have to work thats drastically lowered ;)

Uh......I wear clothes all the time cause Im hardly at home...when I go asleep,Im just in my boxers ;)

I love wearing PJ's at home... occasionaly at the shops if I can away with it too. Currently sporting a pair of red plaid bottoms this evening, but no top... only because I am in the middle of dying my hair red and topless is the best way to go!

If I'm just chillin' at home and I have no plans for the day, or if I just got back from somewhere, I will wear my pajamas. They consist of simply a T-shirt and pj pants; or lounging shorts and a cami if the weather's warm, which I am wearing right as we speak.

Mmmmm jamas :yay:

I love my jamas, if I could spend all day in them I would...I'd wear them to work if possible but I think my boss may have something to say about it!

Strangely though I don't like to sleep in them! I get my legs all tangled and twisted up with them. I have such a close relationship with my duvet that I wouldn't want anything to come between us! :tongue:

Whats everyones favourite design, for some reason I have a penchant for red tartan ones...of the old man style, although I have been drawn to some rather comfy looking blue stripey ones lately!

*wanders off to put jamas back on*

mousefur said:
Strangely though I don't like to sleep in them! I get my legs all tangled and twisted up with them. I have such a close relationship with my duvet that I wouldn't want anything to come between us! :tongue:

Whats everyones favourite design, for some reason I have a penchant for red tartan ones...of the old man style, although I have been drawn to some rather comfy looking blue stripey ones lately!

:lol: I have the same problem with tangling. It didn't happen before I got married, though, so I think maybe having J in the bed adds to the problem.

My favorite set has sushi all over them. They rock :)

mthrlangl said:
:lol: I have the same problem with tangling. It didn't happen before I got married, though, so I think maybe having J in the bed adds to the problem.:)

Hmm yes This does seem to add to the problem :nod: Although I fail to see the point of wearing them at all if there is a human hot water bottle next to you :confused: And it also just complicates matters in the marital bed :naughty:

My favorite set has sushi all over them. They rock

Oh they must be mine :drool:
[marquee] Want sushi jamas want sushi jamas want sushi jamas.[/marquee]

I'm impressed! lol

this thread has turned so .... yummy :D

:naughty:

I usually just wear whatever t-shirt i was wearing during the day and either soccor shorts or plaid pj pants. but my question is, do you wear your pj's in public, like outside the home. I'm in the dorms in college, and i can understand people lounging around the dorms in their pj's, but then i see people in class wearing pj pants, and it just doesnt work for me. I mean, its llike they dont change at all, something just seems wrong about that, what do you all think?

As my darlin' recently reminded me (in regards to this thread), I went out for a curry not so long ago wearing my PJ's... this was nto planned but I just ended up there in them! I was also on a walking stick at the time after knee surgery, so must have looked quite a sight!

As a rule, I have no shame... if I had the Sushi ones, I'd go for Japanese in them :)

If I'm not going far (ie. to the post office or on an ice cream run), I'll stay in pjs. Especially in our hippy town - no one cares. Also, if I'm just going to be travelling in the car all day - especially if we start early - I'll stay in pjs for comfort's sake. I don't care if the people at airports (when I had to drop the husband off) or at rest stops think I'm a nut.

Back