What's new

Does anybody like nail polish?

daynpitseleh

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I don't typically wear any makeup, but lately I've been really into painting my nails. I have acquired a rather large polish collection, and I paint my nails once or twice a week. Do you wear nail polish? What are your favorite colors and/or brands? Do you do nail art or just plain colors?

I paint my nails every now and again, but I'm not very good at it so I don't often tend to bother.
99% I use black nail varnish since it's the only decent non-streaky colour I have and I like it :p

I paint my nails all the time :p
Favourite? POKEBALLS
This is me with said pattern;
71k7s7.jpg

It's my ultimate favourite n_n

Although I have regular manicures, I am not a lover of painted nails....I much prefer the natural look with just a clear varnish.

My favorite brands are OPI and Essie. I prefer nude and soft pink solid colors. Sometimes if I'm in the mood I will do nail art. Lot's of great tutorials on youtube!

I like the way nail polish looks, but I hardly ever wear it myself.
I really like the nude colored nails the best.

dior-nude-chic-nail-polish--large-msg-132095895507.jpg

But I have darker skin, so it's pretty hard to find nude nail polish in my skin tone.

I paint my nails all the time :p
Favourite? POKEBALLS
This is me with said pattern;
71k7s7.jpg

It's my ultimate favourite n_n
Just wanna say, those are adorable, and I'd love to get my girlfriend to do those sometime ;w;

Nope. Can't stand the smell and I don't really care for how they look most of the time.
Most times, there are exceptions but overall nail polish would get in the way of what I do - kinda like having long finger nails (which is why mine need to remain trimmed, much to my female relatives annoyance).

So to me it's impractical.

I very rarely do paint them. I think the last time I did, it was something like this. Was fun, except when I removed it, they were greenish for some days... >.>
Other than that I still have a tangerine one to try out. :3

I can't stand nail polish smell either. Think it triggered a headache last time. I spend lots of time in my greenhouse and any nail polish will quickly mar. I prefer my nails plain.

I bite my nails so I have no nails to paint.
Hoping to grow them soon, but will probably keep them the nude colour. :)

I'm not a girl so I don't wear it, but I used to love the smell of this soooo much when I was younger, it's such a nice smell... I'm sure people agree?

Oh I'd agree alright, hoddid smell! Though I've used nail polish/varnish to keep my seed labels from smudging. It prevents ink running when my plants are being watered in the greenhouse.

I have noticed nail polish is quite common here in Egypt. Back in home, I remember it wasn't really that common. Females use it here a lot more. Well to the eye, it's not bad at all, I can say. Some girls wear it pretty nicely actually. But can't speak for girls though, as it might have bad or disturbing sides to it.

I only paint my finger nails, black but that's pretty much the only colour I wear.

Well I suppose I do use my purple nail polish sometimes.

I like the really fun, bright colors, and only on my toes unless I have acrylic nails on.
I bite my fingernails so nail polish only draws attention to it.

i like nail polish, but my nails are **** and i'm often too lazy to paint them and try to keep them looking nice.

Back