What's new

Does anyone play a instrument?

d_07

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Playing some type of a instrument is somewhat a medicine for me.Especially when you just want get away from everything.As for me,I use to be in band so I know how to play a trombone,and I picked up the guitar 8 months ago.

i played the... trombone from year 5 - year 8/9

Right now it doesnt intrest me but hey someday I may want to play one.

Baritone Horn.

Picture a tuba thats been compressed to about 2/3 size, and gives the same pitch as a trombone, and you've got a baritone. I don't have a particular liking towards my instrament though... I'm thinking of playing guitar as well during summer :)

Yeah, a couple. Tenor Sax, Bass Clarinet, Drums..

Eh, played the saxa-mo-phone for a year and a half or so. Don't remember a **** thing about it now though.

Same here.I stopped playing trombone a year ago so Im not sure if I still remember.Though I was 4th chair i was moved all the way to last because I missed one practice.Thank god im out of band.

*runs away before someone makes fun of me for being in band*

^Don't worry bout it man... I'm in band. No shame there :D

percussion, guitar(mostly electric), piano, clarinet, violin...

Speaking of band,I must now get ready for my graduation tonight.So wish me luck that I wont trip when I get my diploma.

Yes I know,Doesy,you want me to trip

Yes your okay now. I hope you trip though.

I play all forms of guitar.

Been playing the Alto Sax for about 5 years. Just started up jazz and **** for about 2 years. It's pretty fun just seeing what you can do.

Ohh yeah can't go past the old alto sax. Or whatever you just said.

Originally posted by d_07
Playing some type of a instrument is somewhat a medicine for me.

I find shooting doesy in his vagina is quite the fun sport :) It's music to my ears as she screams in pain

Wow nulshock you sound like this bloke I know called D_07. He loves to play like that.

Yeah and that reminds me of a guy called Doesy, who wishes he could play like that.

and a bloke called matt who does it for a proffesion.

Yes..I suppose I play like that,quite rather hard if you ask me

Back