What's new

Downton Abbey

focadima

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Downton abbey fans - I have heard so many people praise this show. I saw that it won lots of awards but I never wanted to add another show to my line up, especially one I didn’t think my dh would watch. Then I got a kindle and a free month Prime and free streaming. I clicked on an episode, I was drawn in immediately . I just finished seasons one and two as well as the Christmas show and now on to season 3!! I love Daisy. I would have to say she is one of my most favorites—how about you?? Anyone else watch??

We watch it - so excited for it to start back up again in January....it seems like forever.

I highly recommend it!

I knew SOMEONE here had to watch it--I have season 3 at home ready to watch--now just to find time--LOL

I was out of town for 4.5 days and dragged my kindle everywhere--if I had 10 spare minutes I was watching

lol

Once we got hooked, we watched an episode or two a night, every time we had a chance....went through them too fast, I think we finished in June or so, which makes January return to shows seem soo long.

Not so long now.

Do you watch Sherlock too?

Masterpiece stuff is really good!

no--please dont tell me I need to start watching another show...

okay finished up season 3 last night!!
it will be a loooooong wait for season 4 for me :)

We heard about it and then got the DVDs from the library (FREE) to watch. We had a weekend when we watched MANY episodes.

I can't wait for the new season!

I just read that this sunday (?) pbs is doing an all day long marathon season 1 and season 2

Watched seasons 1 and 2 this summer (I think I finished season 1 in a weekend), can't wait for it to come back.

I've seen a few eps of Sherlock and need to track that down from the library or Amazon Prime.

I am so glad you brought this up because I hadn't heard of it before. I was able to record the first two seasons and loved it! Can't wait for season three.

LOVE Downton Abbey!!! I have been watching it on TV from the beginning. Each new season has seemed like forever to me. I can't wait! I have heard that Prince William and Kate love it too.

How many seasons are there? I just finished season 2, and am on the list at the library for season 3, but they haven't got that season in yet.

Totally hooked on this now! Went through both seasons and cant wait for season 3 to start next week! The grandmother character is awesome. She cracks me up.

Totally hooked on this now! Went through both seasons and cant wait for season 3 to start next week! The grandmother character is awesome. She cracks me up.

:shesaid: She is an awesome character!

Just watched the season finale to be ready for the weekend.

Love this show!

I just watched this years Christmas special (the one after season 3) arrrrgh a bit disappointed. I flew through all 3 seasons so now I have months to wait for more. I just love the scenery and costumes.
Lol the story is so so.
I do love the servants stories though

Back