What's new

Dream destination

Varlot

Retired Staff
PF Member
Reaction score
If you could go anywhere in the world, no matter how expensive the transportation there is and no matter how enclosed it is, where would you go - and why?

For me it would be North Korea. I planned a trip there a in 2014, but because my traveling buddy blew me off I never made it. Right now I wouldn't be too comfortable going there (because Trump, because Japan, because nukes), but some day I'd really like to go. If you travel to North Korea they take you on a propaganda tour showing you how amaaaazing the country allegedly is, something some may find off putting. I, on the other hand, think propaganda is so interesting, and it would be so amazing to see just how they like to present themselves.

I'd love to actually travel there freely too of course, and actually be able to speak to the locals, see how they live, what they think/know about the rest of the world etc. Such a trip is impossible of course, but dang, it would be unique.

I know a lot of people have been in this country, but this is still my number one dream destination. Japan. Since I was in my teenage years, I used to read novels and watched movies pertaining to Japan. I love how rich and alive are their culture, how they influenced us in the dishes that we eat today, which is already my favorite cuisine, and how disciplined are they, not just as an employee, but as a individual per se.

Watching vlogs on Youtube about Japan makes me more interested to visit and thinking twice if I could live there also, as Japan is one of the most safe place to live in.

The place I would like to visit in the future has got to be Bulgaria. In as much as the country is not ranked high such as countries like Germany and Spain, I think it is one country that I can feel happy going to simply because of the opportunities that the country has got. I saw pictures and read some analysis of how great Bulgaria is and I can't wait to step my feet into that amazing country.

Alaska and Ice land. I would love to even own a property in Alaska :) I like how cheap real estate in that Country compared here in my Country. Then Ice land! Ever since I watched a reality travel show of koreans where they went in Ice land and showcased the serene views in that country, I fell in love! I would really love to go in Ice land. And considering I can see Northern Lights with those places, I will totally go there!

I'd like to visit Japan again, but this time, I would want to stay for more than 2 nights. In fact, I wouldn't mind staying a month or so.

Why? Because it's incredibly interesting and I hadn't had enough of a chance to really explore the place.

I want to go to Dubai, America and this place.. (not got a clue where this place is), but look at it :D ...
beach.jpeg

Japan is the top place, but I would always love to visit more tropical places like Phillippines and Saipan (places I'd been before), as well as some new spots like Jamaica, Pulau, FSM (Federated States of Micronesia).

I want to go to Dubai, America and this place.. (not got a clue where this place is), but look at it :D ...

is it Jamaica?

I have always wanted to travel to China. It seems like such an interesting place to go and somewhere where you would learn so much from the history to the culture and the food.

Maybe one day I’ll make it out there but I’d have to save up first and I think it would be worth doing research to find out where it best to go and what to know or look out for whilst there.

I have a list of the top 5 places I want to visit: Switzerland, Iceland, Japan, New Zealand, and Vietnam. Hopefully, I will get the chance to explore these beautiful destinations one day. Of course, I also want to explore my country and discover the beautiful beaches that I have not seen yet.

My dream destination frequently changes. In the past, Europe and North America were my favorite dream destinations but currently I would like to visit Asian countries like Vietnam and Cambodia, and South American countries like Peru and Brazil.

I have always wanted to visit New York but have never been able to due to how much it would cost for the flight alone let alone for somewhere to live.

I do hope to one day be able to visit New York to say that I did.

I'm also from the Japanese team, I've liked that country a lot since I was a kid and I'd like to visit it soon, I'm planning to go at the end of this year, but we'll see if it's possible in the end to make it happen.

Back