What's new

E3 Please

torvus

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I don't think I'm ever as busy surfing the web as I am the days following E3. The games look amazing this year. Yeah, we've all been hearing about Halo and Max Payne for the last year, but Rune, Alice, Black & White and so many more... Excuse me while I drool. I'm going to be investing a lot in games this year, that much I can tell. And it's all going to start with Diablo II :p

You mean Diablo II is coming out this year?!?
;)

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

lol.gif

diablo 2 will be lucky to come out by 2010
if you have old starcraft cd cases check this out
on Starcraft's it mentions Diablo2 as coming in 98
on Starcraft Brood War's it mentions Diablo2 as coming in 99
we're half way through 2000 and it's still not out
i must say the beta testing makes me think it's on the way soon though

------------------
http://www.moonsee.com

The last I heard, Diablo II is supposed to come out on July 4th. I'm not sure what year, though.

-bp
yawn.gif

The only reason I'm so patient with Blizzard is because they come out with such quality products. I haven't seen a lousy game from them in a very long time. Then again, they only have so many games :p

For all that we begrudge them for, the fact is that they release good games because they don't let them out the door in an incomplete state.
The only reason that we're all pissed off is because it's not out YET. We know that they've had great games, and will likely continue to have other great games. From the reviews, this looks like it will be great, so the only reason we're getting antsy is because we all want it now.

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

Actually, I read on the news (ZDnet, I think) a while ago that Havas entertainment purchased Blizzard and the first thing on their agenda was to get them to produce games quicker. I have extremely mixed feelings about that one. No company should be driven by the marketing machine, cause that'll bite you in the end. On the other hand, I would love to see more games by Blizzard. It's probably going to be a bad thing though.

Back