What's new

Ever lost a friend due to them passing away?

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I know this may be an tough subject to talk about, but I'm wondering, how many users here have lost someone to due them passing?

I'll start it off by saying one my buddies died in a car wreck, then another was shot in the head on his 18th birthday - the bullets were met for his buddy.

Then I had another friend who flipped his truck and ended up passing away. So many young people passing away, it actually worries me sometimes.

But, how about you?

Luckily, I've never lost a close friend but have lost a few acquaintances. My father passed when I was 10 so I guess that counts.

Luckily, I've never lost a close friend but have lost a few acquaintances. My father passed when I was 10 so I guess that counts.
Ya, that counts. I received some heart-breaking news yesterday. One of my high school friends got in a wreck and passed. She left her 3 year old son behind. The accident was very bad. I can't believe it.

Here's the article about the crash: http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=50251
:cry:

I've lost a few close friends, some family and a few kids in my class that I knew in highschool.

I haven't yet but I do hope that I won't experience it while I'm still young. I can't bear the fact that I will lose my closest friends while were still in college. We even haven't realized our dreams yet.

Back