What's new

Expired Walgreens Register Rewards & Expired Jewel Cats

mickk6

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am asking this for a girlfriend of mine.

She was given a bunch of expired Walgreens Register Rewards and Jewel Cats from her aunt that date back to August & September 2010. She tried to use them at Dominick today in Oaklawn and was told that they no longer accept other stores Manufacture coupons. I realize that this went into effect about 1 month ago.

Does anyone know of a Dominick that does take expired cats or any other store that will take them?

Please advise.
Thank you...

Dominicks Geneva, IL Store takes them..... I'll trade you for them if you have any "ISO"

I used expired Dominick's and Jewel cats at Orland Park and Homer Glen over the last few days.

Course, the one over at HG was at uscan, but I've never had anyone there tell ME that I couldn't use them and no one was interested in looking at them.

:)

I used expired Dominick's and Jewel cats at Orland Park and Homer Glen over the last few days.

Course, the one over at HG was at uscan, but I've never had anyone there tell ME that I couldn't use them and no one was interested in looking at them.

:)

Thanks to all who posted suggestions. Cookiemom my friend just happened to be in the area yesterday even though she doesn't live near here. Sure enough she tried to use her expired register rewards and was able to without a problem at the UScan in Homer Glen.
Thanks for the suggestion.

So, do you scan your own coupons at the uscans at Doms?

Yes, there are 2 bar codes on a coupon and you need to only scan the first set of bar codes. I usually fold the coupon between the bar codes. If you try to scan the whole thing than it will beep.

At the Frankfort uscans, you don't have to fold the coupon to scan only the left sided bar code.... you scan the WHOLE thing :bliss:

go figure

I use them at Dominick's when I have them. I have no problems there.

Back