What's new

Facebook

DebiP

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
OK...so it seems like there are a bunch of us on facebook...since I do not know anyone's real name I can't find anyone...Im soooo all alone:huggy:

OK...so it seems like there are a bunch of us on facebook...since I do not know anyone's real name I can't find anyone...Im soooo all alone:huggy:

I'll PM you my name (hell we may alread be "friends") but I nearly never go on fb.

There's a couponers wanted group there. Just search for couponers wanted and it will come up. There are 70 members. You can send friend request to them from there.

My user name on there is smyrn70 ... I'm also in the CW group

I just joined too, well am awaiting confirmation.

Im on there too....Anne Burnell....send me a friend request:)

Just became friends with Cari....who's that??

I always add a personal note with my username when adding cw peeps on facebook. That way they know I am not some random person.

Which one of your hos added me? (Felicia Powers). I got a bunch of friend requests over the past two weeks via email...but I gave up FB for Lent. So just so ya know, I will not be adding anyone til Easter!

Which one of your hos added me? (Felicia Powers). I got a bunch of friend requests over the past two weeks via email...but I gave up FB for Lent. So just so ya know, I will not be adding anyone til Easter!

oh my!! you are good!!

oh my!! you are good!!

Mrs. Piggy says I can't do it. It's been hard, I feel so disconnected and like I'm missing a lot. But in church last week, we talked about why we give up stuff for Lent. How it's supposed to be a sacrifice we make of something that is a distraction to our daily walk with God. And so for that, it's been good. It's helped me focus on being a whole family again, and on getting the new house in order. So I'm grateful for and benefitting from givng it up. :)

Back