What's new

Famous Quotes

Buster

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hey this should be enlighting and fun. Post your favortie famous quotes of pop culture, famous people now and through out history,and even those funny one liner questions that have no anwser.
And don't leave out memoriable quotes from famous games.
Feel free to put down ones you made up yourself too.

Heres some of my favorites:

Let us be thankful for fools; but for them the rest of us could not succeed.
-Mark Twain

"Adam and Eve were the first people on earth............Did they have belly buttons?"
-Unknown

"Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?"
-Unknown

"I have a Dream..."
-Martin Luther King

"Hey! Hey! Listen!"
-Navi (from zelda OOT)(hated that annoying little fairy)

"slayer...." (if you play halo a lot you'll know this one)
-Halo

"DOH!"
-Homer J. Simpson

"nothing*"
-Typheus

"I are Mr. Man!!!"
-Typheus

"We shall not be hindered!"
-GLA from Command & Conquer: Generals

"The two most terrible words are 'What If..' "
-The blue-coloured guy from "The Time Machine"

"It’s good to know that if I behave strangely enough, society will take full responsibility for me."
-Ashleigh Brilliant

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over and over again, but expecting a different result."
-Albert Einstein

"The way it is now, the asylums can hold the sane people but if we tried to shut up the insane we would run out of building materials."
-Mark Twain

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
-Albert Einstein

"Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me."
-Winston Churchill

"First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."
-Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald

I was just searching the net for meaniful quotes that people through out history have spoken. And I have come to the conclusion that Albert Eistien is like the King.
Check out some of these awesome words he spoke.

"The important thing is never to stop questioning. "

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

(Very famous one)
"There are only two things in the world that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein

Here are some qoutes for Albert Einstein

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker."
-Albert Einstein

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."
-Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always encountered violent oppositions from mediocre minds."
-Albert Einstein

"Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking."
-Albert Einstein

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
-Albert Einstein

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
-Albert Einstein

"To be a member at WiredGamers is wrong."
-Typheus trying to be Albert Einstien

Here are some of my own.

"Ignorance is not bliss its the break down of society."

"What is success but a bragging right, true accomplishments go unrecognized."

"People don’t want what is best for them, only what they think is best for them."

"We were given the concept of time so we could waste it."

"Humans were created for the sole purpose of screwing everything up."

-BUSTER

Why would someone create humans for that?

We've got 'em on the run! - Battlefield

Suber feil - Medal Of Honor

YAY \0/ - Pedestrian

Meh, genetics.

BTW, if you're so proud, use this:
gaysmilie0202.gif

No offence of course. I just saw it, and thought of this thread. - Lord Lupus

"I'd Rather Die Like A Man then Die Like A Coward" - 2Pac

"It's smarter to attacka pack of wolves with a stick, then anger a blond on PMS" -Unknown

"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel"- Homer Jay Simpon

"If things arent going right, airwalk it"-My friend Jared, while we were playing THPS 2

"Thank you. When the world is mine, your death whall be quick and painless" Stewie

"I'm the one who could talk" Brian the dog

"**** you all!!!!" Stewie

"I often wonder, my God wouldnt it be great if I turned out to be a homosexual?" Stewie

"Cut my eggs! Cut my waffles! Now cut my milk!" Stewie

"So then, my goal becomes clear. The brocali must die!" Stewie

"I'll be back" If you dont know, you desrve to die

"Your one ugly mother ****er" Arnold Swartennager in Predator

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to
open it and remove all doubt

~mark twain

I actually have a little collection of these ;)

""There are two ways of constructing a software design; one way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult." - C. A. R. Hoare

"I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west." -- Richard Jeni

"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little." -- Porterfield

""Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright

"And even if Bill were as poor as a church mouse, Windows would still suck." -- Christian R. Conrad

""When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. " - Mae West

"The reason most people play golf is to wear clothes they would not be caught dead in otherwise." -- Roger Simon

""There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life." - Frank Zappa

"Unix was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because that would also stop them from doing clever things." --Doug Gwyn

"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot" -- Rich Julius

"Common criticism of the Internet is that it is dominated by the crude, the uninformed, the immature, the smug, the untalented, the repetitious, the pathetic, the hostile, the deluded, the self--righteous, and the shrill. This criticism overlooks the fact that the Internet also offers - for the savvy individual who knows where to look - the tasteless and borderline insane." -- Dave Barry

"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of throughly useless information." -- Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes

"PROGRAM - n. - A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's input into error messages."

"I would like to live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were ever supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." -- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest

"Having done a lot of programming for a number of years, I can say that you actually lose the ability to communicate with people after you've done it for a while." -- Scott Adams

""Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. " - John F. Kennedy

"The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it." -- Jackie Gleason

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; though I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein

Most of those are just hilarious ;)

Originally posted by Scatophobe
"If your children ever find out how lame you really are, they're
gonning to murder you in your sleep...." - Frank Zappa

Toothcake all those collections of quotes but you don't have any of your own spoken wittyness. hmmmmmmmmmmmm, just as I thought.......... human stupidity.

Originally posted by Buster
Toothcake all those collections of quotes but you don't have any of your own spoken wittyness. hmmmmmmmmmmmm, just as I thought.......... human stupidity.

ok, here is some tooth crazieness from a convo we had at school.

Tooth: YOur a nazi and a half.
Me: okay....
Tooth: actually, your just a nazi
Me: What, I'm not man enough to be a nazi and a half?

I now relize that last comment doesnt make too much sense.

cant think of anymore random things he's said, at least not enough to quote him, wait..here we go:

Toothy"LET GO OF MY ARM!!!!"
Me: *stops attempting to cut tooth's typing ability in half*

;)

And i know EXACTLY what you're saying...

/sarcasm

Originally posted by Mechknuckles

ok, here is some tooth crazieness from a convo we had at school.

Tooth: YOur a nazi and a half.
Me: okay....
Tooth: actually, your just a nazi
Me: What, I'm not man enough to be a nazi and a half?

I now relize that last comment doesnt make too much sense.

cant think of anymore random things he's said, at least not enough to quote him, wait..here we go:

Toothy"LET GO OF MY ARM!!!!"
Me: *stops attempting to cut tooth's typing ability in half*

;)
Now that i think about it, the funniest things said during school were

MR Weresch: Now don't pull off a Jared!

Mr Weresh: And so i say to the student 'you can sing a sad song, write some poetry....'

Mech: STOP SAYING THAT! ARGH!!!!

#3 during geography class

I was talkin to Samear, the typical smart kid, but he was an ****, even when i wanted to be nice to him. I tried to confuse him one day :p

Me:Yo, Samear, have you ever seen a Wolf been born in a Lion's egg?

Samear: WHAT!?!? ...no... have you?

Me: I would have, but there are horses in Italy

This is when he thinks about it for 30 seconds and goes back to doing his work :p

Me yelling to my friend Mike across the geography room

Me: MIKE YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!!

Mike: I'm not racist YOU POLISH ****!

good times, good times :rollseyes

Originally posted by toothcake

Now that i think about it, the funniest things said during school were

MR Weresch: Now don't pull off a Jared!

Mr Weresh: And so i say to the student 'you can sing a sad song, write some poetry....'

Mech: STOP SAYING THAT! ARGH!!!!

#3 during geography class

I was talkin to Samear, the typical smart kid, but he was an ****, even when i wanted to be nice to him. I tried to confuse him one day :p

Me:Yo, Samear, have you ever seen a Wolf been born in a Lion's egg?

Samear: WHAT!?!? ...no... have you?

Me: I would have, but there are horses in Italy

This is when he thinks about it for 30 seconds and goes back to doing his work :p

Me yelling to my friend Mike across the geography room

Me: MIKE YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!!

Mike: I'm not racist YOU POLISH ****!

good times, good times :rollseyes

LMFAOROTF! I remember all of that!!!! Sameer is an ****. I hate that **** kid.

Does anybody else have no idea what tooth and mach are talking about. 0_o

Does anybody else have no idea what tooth and mach are talking about. 0_o

Yea, I thought not alot of people would understand :p

Back