What's new

Fast Food Daily, Weekly, or Never?

ClearSky

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So I have a question for you all. How often do you think one should eat out? Daily, weekly, occasionally, or never? I know some office folks eat fast food daily simply because they find it convenient. Those Subway 5 dollar foot longs are pretty cool.

basdgds

images.jpg

Personally I like to eat out once every 2 weeks just to keep my skin clear and non oily. Besides sometimes fast food doesn't always deliver the good stuff.

ser.jpg

What do you think?

So I have a question for you all. How often do you think one should eat out? Daily, weekly, occasionally, or never? I know some office folks eat fast food daily simply because they find it convenient. Those Subway 5 dollar foot longs are pretty cool.

Personally I like to eat out once every 2 weeks just to keep my skin clear and non oily. Besides sometimes fast food doesn't always deliver the good stuff.

What do you think?

Like they say, everything in moderation. It also depends on what fast food you're eating. Greasy McD's hamburgers everyday would not likely lead to a healthy life. Every once in awhile is not going to kill you though.

I don't eat taco bell as much as I used to. I love going to Mcdonalds though - not for the hamburgers, but for the Hot n spicies.

I don't spend my money on much. But I do go out to eat probably five times per week on average. It's one of the few ways that I enjoy what little money I have.

Hey, I have to enjoy myself. Eating out is something I like.

Back