What's new

Favorite Bands/Artists?

eco

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
My favorite band is Of Monsters and Men. Their album is filled with lovely songs that remind you of folk tales, and that's what I love about their musical style! They have an unreleased song, Beneath My Bed, that I'm super excited for. I've never had this kind of love for a band or artist before. They are a great inspiration to me, too. Plus, their Icelandic, and their accents are super sexy.

So what's your favorite band(s) or artist(s)? What songs of that band/artist do you recommend listening to?

It has to be the mighty Led Zeppelin for me. Often imitated, but never duplicated.

Mine are probably Bon Jovi, Rush, Red, Skillet, Nine lashes, triumph, pink floyd. There are many other artists I love as well, and I couldn't even begin to list all of them.

Oh it constantly changes but right now I'm really into The xx, Lana del Rey, Foster the People, Passion Pit, SBTRKT. I also love Paramore, Coldplay, Oasis, Beatles, Taking Back Sunday, One Republic. There's just too many. Hahahha

My favorite artist is Hans Zimmer, indeed. His music means so much to me. I really would fail in bringing to words how much it has been of influence to me. Besides, there's absolutely the almighty Fairuz. I was brought up on her songs and I feel that her songs are really a big part of me. Last artist I'd like to mention is Lena Chamamyan. I listen to music very much and I heard so many amazing voices, but seriously, for me, this one is probably one of the top female voices I have heard and will ever hear in my whole life. The way she sings is just unbelievably incredible.

avenged sevenfold
disturbed
five finger death punch
rise against
greenday
skillet
Marianas trench
down with webster

Here are my favorites in no particular order:

Blue October
Luke Bryan
Eric Church
Three Days Grace
Skillet
Pitbull
Akon
Owl City
Panic At The Disco
Imagine Dragons
Cage The Elephant
M83
James Blunt
..And many more.. XD

Impossible but a few

AC/DC
A Day To Remember
Adele
Aerosmith
All Time Low
Amy Winehouse
Black Veil Brides
Christina Aguilera
Christina Perei
Coldplay
Deep Purple
Ed Sheeran
E.L.O
Emeli Sande
Eminem
Foo Fighters
Goo Goo Dolls
Gorillaz
Green Day
He Is We
James Morrison
Jason Mraz
Jessie J
Kaiser Chiefs
Katy Perry
Kelly Clarkson
Ke$ha
Let's Get It
Linkin Park
Maroon 5
Mayday Parade
McFly
Michael Buble
Michael Jackson
Mika
Muse
Neon Trees
Nicki Minaj
Nirvana
Norah Jones
Oasis
Owl City
Panic! At The Disco
Paramore
Pink
Plain White T's
Queen
Sleeping With Sirens
Slipknot
Sweet Thing
Taylor Swift
The Hoosiers

Think I got a bit carried away ^-^

Green Day.
Black Veil Brides.
Bring Me The Horizon.
(pre-hiatus) Fall Out Boy.
All Time Low.
My Chemical Romance.
Angles & Airwaves.

These are the ones I couldn't bear to part with apart from MCR since they broke up, tearing my heart out and stomping on it in the process.

My Chemical Romance
Green Day
Black Veil Brides
Breaking Benjamin
Three Days Grace

Oh my god I forgot My Chemical Romance what is wrong with me

Back