What's new

Favorite Game Ever

dan213

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What has been the best game you ever played? Think back, it doesn't matter how old it is.

I personally feel that World of Warcraft was the best game I ever played, the graphics were great and the gameplay was excellent. I do feel that there were some flaws, but all games have them.

Halo Reach. I love the graphics, the storyline, the awesome gameplay, and the online play. :)

Total Annihilation. A classic from the late 90's. I can still go at it today and get addicted to the game for a few weeks at a time, a decade after it came out.

Total Annihilation. A classic from the late 90's. I can still go at it today and get addicted to the game for a few weeks at a time, a decade after it came out.
May I ask what system that was for? I might try to find it somewhere.

It was on PC.

Support for the game from the company went out after the company went under, but there have been thousands of mods and add-ons and unofficial support provided through third parties. At least that was the case until they came out with Supreme Commander, it's spiritual successor. Still a great game if you like RTS

Toss up between SC2 for PC and Oblivion for xbox 360.

Oblivion is a great game.
Yea, what other game these days can you blow 200 hours on? Other than WoW of course..which is why I am avoiding it..

Star Ocean: The Second Story.

Reasons:

1. The storyline is phenomenal. We have an intriguing science fiction mystery adventure that just boils up to an exciting climax and doesn't let you down in any way.
2. Character development -- Very rarely do you see such character development in games these days. Claude's coming to terms that his identity is his own, and Rena's striving to find out more about her past until she is hit with the realistic hard truth. These characters very much behave in a way normal people would.
3. Replayability -- With many characters to choose from and recruit, multiple private actions (where you initiate different sequences of dialogue between characters and make choices to make them like/hate you), multiple endings depending on your choices in game, and two full storylines to play through.... This is possibly one of the most replayable games in history.

Wow is an awesome game that never ends really.But i would have to say Resident Evil.The whole series lol

My favourite game ever played has gotta be a point and click called "The Longest Journey"

Back