What's new

favorite K cups?

lecoupongal

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Just got a Keurig over the weekend and interested in hearing from those of you that have one. Are there certain K cups that you just LOVE?

The only ones I've found I don't like are the Extra Dark bold roast.

Also, stay away from Grove Square. Those aren't ground coffee, those are instant coffee.

I also use my Keurig to make a single cup of hot water for tea using tea bags and hot chocolate (yes Swiss Miss). I'm not letting myself buy any cocoa for the Keurig until the Swiss Miss is gone.

The my k-cup would be mine because I'm cheap.

Like donut shop decaf. I only drink decaf, caffeine keeps me awake for too long and gives me headache hangover.

While most people have strong objections to the Grove Square soluble coffee, alot of people think the hot chocolate is one of the best out there. I have not opened my brewer yet, waiting to use up the one : one pods I have but the brewer came with a my k-cup.

Still, my absolute favorite is the Dark Magic, probably cause I like my coffee espresso like!

We like the Caribou ones (not the daybreak as much). My hubby loves the caribou obsidian as it's a bolder brew. Emeril's bold big easy (something like that) is good too. Tully's is good too. We just tried the Kahlua and liked that as well.

I have not found one I did not like but cheap ones are best you can get them at kohls now with $10 coupon.

I like the Newman's Own regular and the new Dunkin Donuts original blend(sold only at DD).

I was wondering about the Dunkin Donuts too. Can you tell a big difference between that and the donut shop K cups?

we LOVE the butter toffee from green mountain? It is what Kohls sells. We stocked up on different flavors at roughly .36 a cup when kohls had code out for 30% off, free shipping and Kohls cash. We also like Gloria Jeans coffee a lot too!

The only ones I've found I don't like are the Extra Dark bold roast.

Also, stay away from Grove Square. Those aren't ground coffee, those are instant coffee.

I also use my Keurig to make a single cup of hot water for tea using tea bags and hot chocolate (yes Swiss Miss). I'm not letting myself buy any cocoa for the Keurig until the Swiss Miss is gone.

Oh - you are running hot water through? Just not putting a kcup in it? I need to try that. My kids want their hot cocoa in my Keurig... I can be sneaky...

Have to add the apple cider to the list. It is sweet though.

Back