What's new

Favorite overall sport?

AngelicDevilTel

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
You guys will probably notice a few times over my membership here that I will refer to wrestling a lot.

I love wrestling; I don't necessarily like where WWE is taking wrestling right now but I still watch it anyway although the people that run WWE are obviously more inclined with the money and the entertainment value rather than the actual sport.

I'm not going to go into great detail on my wrestling addiction because it would take too long for me to write and as I am writing this my head is spinning and I feel dizzy so I'm going to leave it at that.

Anyways, what do you guys like the most.

Soccer is by far my favorite sport- it is the beautiful game, the most popular sport in the world, anything can happen, and when you play soccer it is nonstop and you feel in the game and excited and competitive!

My favorite part of soccer is David Beckham
I'm surry but I'm a man-crazy woman
My fiancee knows this but doesn't really care as long as I look but don't touch. :)

Basketball and football are my favorite. My favorite basketball team is the Knicks and now with this new point guard Jeremy Lin, we're finally "Lin"ing. lol

I'll say my favorite sport at this very moment is Rugby.
Oh how I wait for the day when America will choose some different sports to go all ga ga over.

Basketball and football are my favorite. My favorite basketball team is the Knicks and now with this new point guard Jeremy Lin, we're finally "Lin"ing. lol
What's your favorite sport though? Jeremy will never be the next Michael or Kobe though. His hype is so ridiculous.

Honestly, I'm happy for Jeremy Lin, but I feel bad for him at the same time. It's like no matter how good he does, it's like he has to prove the doubters wrong every day.

Favourite sport is basketball. Favourite team is Phoexnix Suns...was hoping Nash would win a championship one day with the Suns..mb he'll get it this year with Kobe and the Lakers.

Mine favorite are

Cricket
Football
table tennis

I've always liked basketball, but I'm also a fan of wrestling.

I'm definitely a #1 fan of football, can't wait for the season to begin every year! Go Steelers! I'm really trying to get into the college aspect too. I like Hockey also, but I think that will be a moot point this year. Go Penguins! Nascar is in the mix as well. Go Harvick!!

Back