What's new

Favorite XFL Team?

I prefer spending my time watching football, so I guess my answer would be none.

------------------
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious."

I am still open to the xfl. I do say that it is Football, even though it is not anywhere near the caliber of that of the NFL. I find the constant interuptions that are made for interviews durring the game to be extreamly anoying however. I think that the league is too made for tv to be that good but I wont eliminate watching a game here and there. But that is just my oppinion. Oh yeah and favorite team, not that i really have one but i would have to choose . . . Sanfrancisco of corse.
smile.gif

------------------
Mother Should I Trust The Government - Pink Floyd

Before the league started I thought it would be good to have another league. Unfortunately, the way they went about it and the connection to wrestling has tarnished it beyond all repair. The fact that they had the gall to put it on Saturday night and delay the start of the news and then SNL was quite disturbing.

Favorite team: I don't know any of the names, but I know there are none in any cities that I give a **** about.

------------------
my eyes, the goggles do nothing

Originally posted by Prox:
I am still open to the xfl. I do say that it is Football, even though it is not anywhere near the caliber of that of the NFL

I'm still waiting for it to be on par with the NCAA. I know that I see better quality football watching the college guys than I do watching the XFL.

I'd be really interested in seeing something like Oklahome or Florida State play against any team in the XFL, because I'm sure they would kick XFL butt. Let's not forget that of the recognizable names in the XFL, most were only mediocre in college as it is. The only outstanding name is Rashan Salaam, and we all know how he fizzled after he left school.

------------------
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious."

Back