What's new

Favortie Tv show?

Travis

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What is your favorite tv how mine is The Walking Dead then Breaking bad.

I don't have any favorite one. :(

Burn Notice, Suits, Arrow, Mentalist and Psych are my fav ones..........

Mine has to be Friends. Although How I met your mother seems the closest to it, it lacks the charm of the original Friends.

SaintSinner said:
Mine has to be Friends. Although How I met your mother seems the closest to it, it lacks the charm of the original Friends.

I've heard really good things about Friends. I've actually been considering starting to watch it. Would you recommend that?

Yes, definitely. Its fun, its normal life comedy and drama.

I enjoy watching CNN news, CNBC News, WWE, The Simpsons, Mythbuster, Star Trek.

CNN News... lmao.

Mines Game of Thrones and Homeland currently.

I love my eastenders and also ncis. I have to watch these every time they are on

Mine at the moment has to be

The Walking Dead
Chicago Fire
Two and a Half Men :)

My favourite TV shows are Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2 (however the last episode of Teen Mom 2 was last night :( so there is no more Teen Mom) Savage U, The Real World, and a few more that I can't think of right now. I love reality TV though

My favourite tv show would be Gossip Girl. I have followed the tv series until it's 5th season and I really enjoyed the story.

I have a lot, but mainly the walking dead, WWE Monday night raw, Degrassi and anime such as Naruto, DBZ, FMA: Brotherhood and more!

My fav tv show are currently korean variety shows like : Running Man, Barefoot Friends, We got Married :D

I love The Walking Dead and I am enjoying watching The River on Syfy.

Back