What's new

Favourite Pixar films?

lauren

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What are they? :)
I'm a huge lover of Pixar and I personally love films like Up n_n
Up made me cry in the first five minutes and that usually means it's a great film :p

I also love Cars, Ratatouille, Brave and Monsters Inc as well as the obvious Toy Story :)
Favourites? :)

I agree with you bro. Cars, Ratatouille, Brave and Monsters Inc and Toy Story are the SO FAR the greatest movies Pixar brought to the world that made our childhood as awesome as it would be.. thanks Pixar..!

I also love their short films too! I genuinely love ALL their films and its so hard to pick favourites :p

I think Ratatouille was pretty cool, Cars was okay but a bit too boring overall I think. I agree the short films are great!

I really liked Monster's Inc, and I wouldn't mind seeing the sequel or should I say prequel. However, I still think the Toy Story trilogy was their best films of all. These had good messages and heart warming moments. They were also entertaining to watch as well.

I love Pixar Films! They bring out the child in me. I actually have a lot of favorites. Hahaha But I think Up is really my all time favorite. I don't think an animated film has ever made me cry in its first 20 minutes. But Up did! I love how Ellie and Carl were childhood friends and they still ended up together. Other I like are Brave, Monsters Inc, Wreck it Ralph and Toys Story!

I'm forever in love with The Incredibles. <3

Brave was hands down, my absolute FAVORITE Pixar movie.
I think next would be Monsters Inc, then Finding Nemo.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Finding Nemo yet! :O

Toy Story will always be my favorite. The last movie made me freakin cry.:(

Personally, it's hard for me to pick a favorite. All of pixar's films are incredible, including Cars, monsters INC, the incredibles, and so on. They are definitely a great company.

monsters inc :)
little mermaid
lady and the tramp
finding nemo
bugs life

Ive got lots

Back