What's new

Favourite School Subject!

Mini Maul

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Bringing back some memories for some of your older lot! :p

But what was your favourite subject ever at school? And Why?!?

----

I personally love playing Sports,
But once I started taking Dance to keep up with my fitness, I fell in love with Dancing.
Thats why i decided to take Dance at University and from there hope to get a job in teaching.

I also liked Sport Science and Maths, but never made it far enough to think about a career path in them.

But anyways!
What was/is your favourite school subject!

Oh I loved History and English. There is just something that makes history so fascinating and with good teachers it's an adventure every class. I found it very easy to learn due to the fun factor to it :D

I used to love biology, English, and foreign language classes. For foreign language we had Chinese on first year and Japanese for second year. So much fun playing with them. I like biology as it explains how some things in the world works, especially related to humans. Languages are so cool when you can use them to talk with others. :D

My favorite subject in school was actually Business Law. Not really because of the topic but because we had awesome professor. He had a way of making our work relevant to everyday life. He also required everyone to participate so the class itself was quite engaging. 75% of the grade for the class depended a lot on a group project/presentation and it really forced everybody to work together. At the time it felt like it was a lot of pressure but I'm glad I took the class because life is all about dealing with pressure - I wish more of my classes were taught that way.

Probably ict because we have access to computers.

Chance said:
Probably ict because we have access to computers.

I remember days when we used such session to create accounts and log in to Friendster! It was still such a hit back then. :p

When i went to school i hated all of it

Mini Maul said:
I personally love playing Sports,
But once I started taking Dance to keep up with my fitness, I fell in love with Dancing.
Thats why i decided to take Dance at University and from there hope to get a job in teaching.

That's really awesome! So you're a dancer now? It's cool how little thing changed your life. :p If I had a dance class back then instead of sports. I never really liked it and I couldn't do it well anyway. :p

For me right now it would definately have to be Media as most of the time we are basically watching and analysing videos or movies. Probably the only subject I am "enjoying" right now

kingcool52 said:
For me right now it would definately have to be Media as most of the time we are basically watching and analysing videos or movies. Probably the only subject I am "enjoying" right now

Watching sounds fun, but not analyzing. :p Does it bring much trouble for you with the analyze? I did analyze on a music once, I think, for my music class and it was so boring and annoying tbh. :p

Back