What's new

Fight Club DVD!

nootch

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
First off, I *love* pre-ordering DVDs (usually from buy.com with 10 or even 20 off coupons
wink.gif
)...I always get them the Saturday before they come out (they ship on Friday so as to arrive by the day the flick is released in stores).

Anyway, I got the Fight Club DVD(s) today. Man, this one kicks major arse! The way it's packaged alone makes you want to keep it under your pillow at night while you sleep. I haven't had a chance to watch all the special features on the second disc yet as I've been watching the movie over and over again with the different audio commentaries.

This DVD set goes right up there with the Mallrats Special Edition and The Matrix as far as quality of menus and overall extra content. It even has a THX audio track as well as the Dolby 5.1!! And it was only $19.99 (before coupons!) I cannot over-praise this excellent production of a wonderful film.

The only drawback so far is that the menus seem to load much slower than most of my other discs, but then again, I have a pretty old DVD player (ProScan with [cough] DIVX [/cough]).

"I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection."

------------------
"Should I call you Logan, WeaponX?"

[Edited by nootch @ June 04, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

Didn't get my copy yesterday. Hopefully, I'll get it tomorrow. I also pre-ordered from Buy.com.

DIVX...
eek.gif

smile.gif

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

[Edited by Diesel Dan @ June 04, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

First rule about Fight Club:

Don't talk about Fight Club.

Doesn't anyone ever listen?
supergrin.gif

------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

I LOVED FIGHT CLUB!!
i seem to have had preordered it some where but now i cant remember
i need coupons! GIMME COUPONS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

CRAZY DVD!! I LOVE IT!! EVERYONE GO GET IT!!!

i cant understand why so many people didnt like this movie?
they prolly didnt understand it

pfft

Back