What's new

Fixed Match is real

mirage

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The telegram agency @SuperCorrectScores was giving to me by fellow football player, I myself I play in small unknown league, I used their services, they charge me $2000 for the lower plan, and won, I paid out the money, when I bought the higher package and won again, this time 1xbet refused to payout the sum, 1xbet is a bad bookie, stay away from that betting website

The telegram agency @SuperCorrectScores was giving to me by fellow football player, I myself I play in small unknown league, I used their services, they charge me $2000 for the lower plan, and won, I paid out the money, when I bought the higher package and won again, this time 1xbet refused to payout the sum, 1xbet is a bad bookie, stay away from that betting website
Sir I saw your comment, which you left since December 2023 last year, I was not having money for the past 3 months now, I want to say thank you for this comment, the price is quit high I still manage to get their services, after buying from them it took 7 days for them to deliver me a game, it was a hit, yes it won, I paid for another, it won again, they are quite impressive, and I was also surprised to see that Many people in their premium paid group!! Once again thank you, I wish I could buy you drink for posting this here, remain blessed

Back