What's new

friggin nature

lordoffire

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
December 3rd at 10pm and it's in the 60s out...in the magical mitten.

It needs to cool down and fast or some people will be further screwed than they already are.

(where's hillary?)

I am LOVING this weather. It can stay like this for the entire winter.

Sorry, again, Cookie.

Deer hunting has not gone well for DH...he is blaming the warm weather...I laughed as I hung blankets out to dry...

although I don't want the dirty four letter S-word I will say that I have to agree it is too warm...this is the midwest for Christ's sake it should be like 30 right now not 60. IF I wanted to live in CA I would move there but I live in IL. I have not joined the dark side just would like it a tad cooler...it is Dec. after all.

although I don't want the dirty four letter S-word I will say that I have to agree it is too warm...this is the midwest for Christ's sake it should be like 30 right now not 60. IF I wanted to live in CA I would move there but I live in IL. I have not joined the dark side just would like it a tad cooler...it is Dec. after all.

I can't stand green christmases, it's too depressing.

I can't stand green christmases, it's too depressing.

Then you're having the wrong kind

money.jpg

:37:

Just wait til you're all crying again when the bugs are out and in full force in February or the germs that never get frozen off... like last year...

pfft

oh and btw........
SNOW SNOW SNOW

there

:37:

Just wait til you're all crying again when the bugs are out and in full force in February or the germs that never get frozen off... like last year...

pfft

oh and btw........
SNOW SNOW SNOW

there

excuse me, ma'am, I thought we talked about this already. :tap: You can have all the snow you want, as long as it's delivered after about February 14-ish. You know, after MY special delivery gets here. :6:

February 14th?!?!? :faint:

that's 2 1/2 months away and almost SPRING!! :gah:

Don't worry... it'll get shoveled and plowed out of your way :bliss:

February 14th?!?!? :faint:

that's 2 1/2 months away and almost SPRING!! :gah:

Don't worry... it'll get shoveled and plowed out of your way :bliss:

Awesome, I've never had my own private snow shoveler before! When the snow starts falling, I'll put the coffee on so it will be hot when you're ready to take a break from shoveling my driveway. :dance: You'll want to start shopping for a car with high clearance and 4WD this week. Put a bag of rock salt, extra gloves, a hat, a shovel and a blanket in the trunk, just in case. And make sure your I-Pass is topped off. That way you can get here right away every time it starts snowing -- Every time from now until labor day, because really it could happen at any time. I'm thinking it would be going too far to ask you to bring cookies every time you come over to shovel? :girl:

Back