What's new

Garrett Popcorn!

Chickie

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
OMG! This **** is so GOOOOOOD! Mixed with caramel and cheese! OMG!

My DH brought it home tonite from work. One of his patrons that frequents the Pawn Shop gave a bag to each of the guys!

To be exact he was a flamin! If you catch my drift!

Should I be concerned????????????????????

Nope....just enjoy the corn! :lol: I used to take the train downtown to the Merchandise Mart everyday and on the way home I would get some for the ride and would arrive back here with orange fingers....yummy...and well worth it!

I LOVE Garrett's!! Every time I am in Chicago I HAVE to stop in and get the super big bag of the Chicago blend. YUMMY!!!

Oooh! This stuff is SO yummy...
Wishing I could get my hands on some right now!
We fly out of OHare next Sunday and I want to get there early enough to grab a bag for the flight. Mmmmmm. I have to get it for my sister before I visit.

OMG! This **** is so GOOOOOOD! Mixed with caramel and cheese! OMG!

My DH brought it home tonite from work. One of his patrons that frequents the Pawn Shop gave a bag to each of the guys!

To be exact he was a flamin! If you catch my drift!

Should I be concerned????????????????????

? Friend of Dorothy's?

So is this the popcorn place I saw in Chicago when I took my mom to see Wicked? We got out and there was a line down the block at some popcorn place and I remember thinking WTH is the big deal about popcorn?
I think the show was at the Oriental.

You know a ****. He said my Husband is so good to me.

The popcorn is excellent! My BIL flies every week and sometimes he stops by with some popcorn for me.

It's just so rich and buttery. You need napkins for your hands after you eat it.

DH used to work downtown 2-3 days a week and would bring home a small bag for me from time to time. That stuff is so good but it's addictive and it's way too expensive. I still love it but I don't need to be eating it more often that the few times a year that we go downtown.

Hmm, I'm going to be downtown next week. Maybe I should stop for some popcorn and yellow cheesey fingers?

? Friend of Dorothy's?

So is this the popcorn place I saw in Chicago when I took my mom to see Wicked? We got out and there was a line down the block at some popcorn place and I remember thinking WTH is the big deal about popcorn?
I think the show was at the Oriental.

yes it's a block or so from the Oriental Theater. SO good.

If you live in Naperville area you can get AWESOME popcorn at Kernal Fabian's. The cheese/carmel is just like you described. I get mad when my DH buys it, cause I know I will end up finishing the whole bag!!

We get Garrett's everytime we go downtown! You can order it from their website and while it's really really good it's not the same as getting it fresh and warm from the store.

If you live in Naperville area you can get AWESOME popcorn at Kernal Fabian's. The cheese/carmel is just like you described. I get mad when my DH buys it, cause I know I will end up finishing the whole bag!!

Kernel Fabyan's is on Groupon today. $12 for $26 worth of popcorn. I just learned they're in Naperville and Geneva. I might jump on this..

ETA: the Groupon can also be used on online purchases, but not for shipping.

Back