What's new
  • Support Peak Forum!
    Vote for us in the Site Battle Madness contest.
    Round 4 Vote PF

Generating revenue on your site

nomad

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
I have about 20 websites (blogs, forums, business websites, personal websites, online stores, etc.). I do not generate revenue on all of my websites, however, some of my blogs, forums, and online stores generate revenue through network ads, affiliate ads, and product sales. Do you generate revenue on your site, how do you actually make money from your site?

I have ads on both forums I own and co-own at the moment and as much as I am earning a little from the forums where I have my ads I don't earn enough that I can class it as a passive income. I am hoping the more I get my forum out there and the more traffic they get the more revenue I will see and that will help to bring more to the forums.

I didn't own any forum with the mindset that I want to make money from them. That is not always possible especially from the start. I do it for fun and now use adsense on those ones where the members were increasing.

My main site doesn't generate revenue, but I haven't tried to create any yet. In fact, I'd rather wait and attempt a paid classifieds section once traffic becomes big. Does that sound like a good plan?

Back