What's new

Global Economic Collapse.

Tommy

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
If you don't know what it is or what it's about, just type it into YouTube or Google and you'll find a ridiculous amount of stuff.

Do you believe it will happen or do you think people are panicking too much?

I've been reading a few articles about it and such, it's really scary but I'm not sure if I believe it could actually happen. It's scary though.

Well, it's possible. Though it's human nature to panic and react strongly to the slightest threat against humanity, also.
It's happened before, just not on a global scale - the Great Depression, for example. It's not hugely likely at the moment, but I wouldn't rule it out as being impossible in future.

Well, it's possible. Though it's human nature to panic and react strongly to the slightest threat against humanity, also.
It's happened before, just not on a global scale - the Great Depression, for example. It's not hugely likely at the moment, but I wouldn't rule it out as being impossible in future.

See, this scares me a lot. Not that it's possible but just that everyone isn't making bigger precautions... This could be fatal to us and everyone's just like "eh, might happen" and at the same time storing all their money in the bank and not preparing. Maybe I'm just doing that panic thing you mentioned, haha.

Nobody trusts the banks, silly.
Not since the minor economic crisis we had and everyone tried drawing all of their money out at once, until there was no money to give out.
Like life, the rich people will always be able to live better if it were to happen, with their millions in their safes - they can afford things when the prices inflate hugely, leaving the rest of us in poverty.
We'd just turn into something similar of a third world country.

Back