What's new

Going back to Aruba!!!

Diesel

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
Dana and I sent in our deposits to the travel agent, and we're going back to Aruba at the end of September.

I can't wait. I've been so overworked lately, with the office move and all, that I'm totally stressed out and tired all of the time. When we went last year, it was the most relaxing vacation I've ever had, so I knew that I needed to do it again. We're even staying at the same place we did last year.

Yeah, it's somewhat indulgent, but hell, I work long, hard hours, I make a comfortable living for someone my age, and chances are good that in a few years, I'll have the financial responsibilities of a wife, a mortgage, children, and most draining, a WIFE.
wink.gif

So, how many more times in my life am I going to have the opportunity to go back there and have a truly relaxing vacation?
supergrin.gif

------------------
Alien Soup Folding@Home Team Leader

Are <u>You</u> Folding@Home for Team Alien Soup?

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ~ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´·.¸¸ Diesel Dan ¸¸.·`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ ~ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)

That sounds great, DD... I hope you have a fantastic time
supergrin.gif

------------------
"I suspect that many an ailurophobe hates cats only because he feels they are better people than he is; more honest, more secure, more loved, more whatever he is not."

--Winifred Carriere

Go Dan!!! Go Dana!!! Relax and have fun

------------------
"You said your body is young but your mind is very old" - Chemical Bros.

I presume you had a great time once again, despite it being so long ago. Ever think of going back anytime soon?

After college (or perhaps amidst it), I plan on traveling in more of a rapid manner rather than a relaxed vacation approach, although it will probably be inevitable after I settle down into a hard-working career job.

The 2nd trip never happened, in part because of some personal things we were going through, and in part because of 9/11.

Oh, that's sad to hear, but probably was best for your safety and under the circumstances.

Back