What's new

Gone in 60 Seconds

Finity

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
all the critics are already poo-pooing this movie and its not even out! i mean, how can it be THAT BAD?!?!?!?! JERRY BRUCKHEIMER!! i love him! he has done most of my favorite movies OF ALL TIME
the rock
armageddon
con air
crimson tide
the list goes on

this movie has NICE CARS, NICE CAR CHASE SCENES, NICE ACTORS! (angelina jolie mmmmmmmn look at those lips)

im REALLY looking forward to this movie, dispite what EVERYONE says
and its on the day of my LAST FINAL! HAHA
thank god

dont all reply at once now
i can wait
*grumbles*

Hahaha the commercial looks good and Angelina Jolie always look good in the Big Screen. I am definitely going to see it too.

hi finity.
smile.gif
i haven't seen this one yet, but it's on my list to check out asap. i have no life, so i don't get to the movies much.
cyclops.gif

hope you did well on your finals ...

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Anyone else notice the trailer for the movie is highlighted on the Need For Speed: Porche Unleashed disc?
Cool trailer, but the credibility of the movie suffers in it because EA used it more as a platform to show how realistic NFS: PU was.

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

uuugggggggggggghhhhhhh god

that had to have been one of the worst movies i have ever seen

frown.gif
eek.gif
reddevil.gif
sleepy.gif
ut-oh.gif
cry.gif
zzz.gif

[Edited by Finity @ June 11, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

In a word - DIM.... Boy leaves town, boy comes back to town to save little brother from becoming capn' crunch.... boy assembles team of has-been car-jackers to save little brother... head of dream team is ??Robert Duvall??... we lift 50 freakin cars from all over the Miami area in less time than it takes me to drive to SHOP-RITE... boy saves boy... boy does NOT get laid (sorry guys..) big group HUG and we all go home WONDERING WHY we just BLEW a hard earned $10 bucks..... I told em' we shoulda seen "Big Mama's House"....

It's really that bad? Man I was planning on going to see it tomorrow
frown.gif

To be honest, no it's not that bad, just a tad on the cornball side. It's a great action flick - I personally went to see it because I think Angelina Jolie is a great actress.... anyway, for entertainment it's a good movie..

Everybody's a critic!

I, personally, liked the movie and thought it wasn't as bad as the reviews had claimed. The action was good, the actress was nice, and the cars were great. I'd see it again just for the cars and the action.

$10 for a movie ticket? Sorry to say it, but you got ripped! HA HA HA, what a loser! Kidding on the last part. Shouldn't ever pay full price for a ticket. There's always a cheaper price at a different time. Save a buck or two!

I saw it on Friday, and I thought it was pretty good. I don't particularly like Angelina Jolie, but all in all, I can't say that I had any complaints about it. I just hope that my boyfriend doesn't pick up any of their driving habits..he scares me enough on the road as it is
indiff.gif

------------------
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

It was more a car show than anything else. It wasn't all bad though. As was said, it was a bit corny, but it was still worth it.

Back