What's new

Groups page

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChromeProducts

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I think on the main nav bar of the forum next to member list we should have a page for groups. On that page you can apply to join groups and see who is leader and owner of it. 

I will use this other forums for an example:
fee1ef9f12d027d5ddaf64379b8ed083.png

I don't see anything wrong with it. A great idea, thanks for it ;). A bit busy right now so it will most likely be added during the weekend

Nice suggestion! But we do need more custom groups to make the page doesn't look so empty. :p

I think this suggestion is nice. It will help guests as well as members recognize the groups and what they are for easily. But like @Sally said, we need to make more custom groups to make the page doesn't look so empty.

I like it. It would look great and be easy to see the current groups of the forum

Ice Queen said:
I think this suggestion is nice. It will help guests as well as members recognize the groups and what they are for easily. But like @Sally said, we need to make more custom groups to make the page doesn't look so empty.

We could maybe make it into a simple groups page where all groups including custom groups are displayed maybe?

Zombie! said:
We could maybe make it into a simple groups page where all groups including custom groups are displayed maybe?

It does sound feasible. :D

Well I am worked on an awesome group page and I hope you guys like it <3
It will be released with our normal theme after Halloween ends

Hello! Now that the suggestion has been taken into account, I'm going to archive this thread. Thank you for the idea! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back