What's new

Guild Wars... Anyone play it?

Taure Lirinen

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am quite a fan of guild wars... In fact... Me and my best friend have started a guild. I am really looking forward to the new expansion coming out. Gw:Factions Gonna be fun fun fun. I hope.

We won our first Guild Vs. Guild battle last night... We were wiggin out about that... lol here is the team that accomplished the feat. I am the one sitting down, and the one kinda\sorta in the middle is my best friend Sean (the one wearing the silver and gold chainmail)

1stwin.jpg

For those of you who have not played it... It is loads of fun, no monthly charges... 6 different professions to chose from, 2 more coming in the new add-on, cant wait, and every character has two... And you might have heard that you are restricted to getting to level 20, which is true, but dont let that lower your heart about the game, cause there is more to do when you reach lvl 20 than before you do.

For those of you who are interested in getting a copy... Not only can you buy it from the store, you can download the software for absolutely free from the website and buy a key online... And when\if you start playing.. dont join any guilds but mine :tongue:

For those of you who do play it, stop in and say hey! Tell me your guild, if you have one, and character names eh?

Ahh, I have the "limited edition" version of this game. At the time I thought it would be great to spend that extra money, but then realised the extra content is almost equal to nothing.

It's a good game and all, but I'm not too pleased with the game engine. Once you play a game like World of Warcraft, you don't think too highly of a game like Guild Wars. But then I suppose they're very different. However I went off of MMORPGs all together because they take up way too much time. I won't go as far as to say I'll never play Guild Wars again, but I'll never get heavily into it.

Back