What's new

Guys/Girls

Quacker Jack

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
We all love the opposite sex (well, most of us). We are all attracted to someone. What do you look for in a guy/girl? What looks? What kind of personality?

I like girls who are funny, yet nice and supportive. They aren't obsessed about their cell phones. They are healthy skinny, and just look...... good. I prefer girls with Brown/Black hair, but blonde works on some.

I like girls to look attractive, and have pretty eyes... and just look sexy overall.

Well I'm already with someone, but if I was looking I like tall, somewhat muscular men, with dark hair and dark eyes... Personality wise, they need to have a great sense of humor, and they need to be great with kiddos. I like to have smart men, not stupid ones, and i don't really car about what they did in the past, it's what's happening now, and what will happen in the future that I'm worried about.

Well I'm already with someone, but if I was looking I like tall, somewhat muscular men, with dark hair and dark eyes... Personality wise, they need to have a great sense of humor, and they need to be great with kiddos. I like to have smart men, not stupid ones, and i don't really car about what they did in the past, it's what's happening now, and what will happen in the future that I'm worried about.
Well said teg ;)

Personality > Looks

Experience teaches you that. :p Personality is the most important thing there is. If they clashed then it won't matter what your partner looks like because you won't last.

We all love the opposite sex (well, most of us). We are all attracted to someone. What do you look for in a guy/girl? What looks? What kind of personality?

I like girls who are funny, yet nice and supportive. They aren't obsessed about their cell phones. They are healthy skinny, and just look...... good. I prefer girls with Brown/Black hair, but blonde works on some.
I like thick girls. I can't stand a girl that doesn't have a booty.

Interesting topic, :whistle:
  • Good personality ( I don't look for anything specific around this area ) and good hygiene.
  • They must NOT be overweight and she must have "the goods", :eek:ops:
  • Coloured eyes is a plus although not needed.

You better leave my thick girls alone!:evillaugh:
Aye! That's the best feature on any girl. I don't how people date skinny girls. I'd be afraid I'd break her back or something. :censored:

Aye! That's the best feature on any girl. I don't how people date skinny girls. I'd be afraid I'd break her back or something. :censored:
If you got a date with Megan Fox, what would you have done? :sneaky: ( of course, answer as a single person, not a married or person that's dating someone )

28bs5n5.jpg

If you got a date with Megan Fox, what would you have done? :sneaky: ( of course, answer as a single person, not a married or person that's dating someone )

28bs5n5.jpg
Well, you already know what I'd do - I'd do anything that a man is supposed to do! ;)

I think everyone can be beautiful if they allow themselves to do so.
lmfao love the public service annoucnement.
I'm not that type of person to know about those types of things ( announcements on television ) but I know I saw that from Family Guy, :ROFL:
I think, :whistle: :giggle:

Back