What's new

Halloween Dinner

Fuzzysox

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
What do you guys make? I'm going to have a busy day and can't think of anything to make and NO I don't have a roast I can put in the slow cooker to make. :(

I've never made a special Halloween dinner. :9:

Since our TOT'ing was Sunday, tomorrow is just another day.

we usually do sloppy joes. the kids sit long enough to eat them and its warm and filling

Our Legion post hosts a hot dog supper @ the Community Center before trick or treating...

Our Legion post hosts a hot dog supper @ the Community Center before trick or treating...

Your lil piece of Mayberry sounds nice! :bliss:

Ghoulash!!!!! That's what Momma always made!!

I put this in front of Dh for supper tonight.....he looked at me, and said, what the hell is this?!!!! :giggles:

Snails_zpsb6162476.jpg

The snails are everywhere!!

Perhaps Barb's husband still has the lamb head or whatever...that would make for a spooky halloween dinner! Buhahahaha!:lol:

Steve are those 3 bug things real? They look like plastic.

of course they're plastic!!!!.....the snail shells are real tho!!

Dh's mom had magnetic butterflies on the old fridge from Butterfly World,...I ripped the wings off, and threw them in!

Steve how are you adjusting to FL? Does it feel like home yet? I think I would have withdrawal BAD. I've lived in Chicago for 42 years and I don't think I could ever make such a drastic move.

Steve how are you adjusting to FL? Does it feel like home yet? I think I would have withdrawal BAD. I've lived in Chicago for 42 years and I don't think I could ever make such a drastic move.

No, not yet....but I'm working on it!! Boxes, boxes, boxes, to unpack.
Was in kind-of-a-funk today.....so I went shopping......again, to home depot, and costco.

I bought a box of Halloween mac and cheese for the kids. For me and DH I'm making the beef barley soup my mom always made for Halloween. The kids aren't interested in it so much, but I'll get that going tomorrow morning since I'll be on the go the whole rest of the day.

I've never made a special Halloween dinner. :9:

Since our TOT'ing was Sunday, tomorrow is just another day.

How'd it go? Did you have enough candy?

of course they're plastic!!!!.....the snail shells are real tho!!

Dh's mom had magnetic butterflies on the old fridge from Butterfly World,...I ripped the wings off, and threw them in!

Nothing personal Steve, but I like Joy's dinner pics much better than yours. :giggles:

Back