What's new

Harry Potter

Morgus

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What did you overall think about all the books?

I myself have only read the first one ^.^

images

I have read like 5 or 6 but I didn't like it and it was way back.

The series was very interesting, I enjoyed the book. On scale from 1 to 10 I'd say it was about five or six. I'm not much of a Harry Potter person I guess. I still liked it though.

I've read all the books aswell, they are so much better than the movies, except for "The Deathly Hallows" that movie follows the book line by line basically.
The only book I didn't finish was the Flaming Goblet, I mean, I was just a kid when that released and it was 1001 pages, what kind of kid has that kind of patience?
The one that was the most exciting one for me would probably be the Deathly Hallows, I loved how it wrapped up the story in a solid way.

If you like wizards and magic, you'll love this!

Kyle said:
I've only seen the movies and I enjoyed them. I have the books but never read them, should I? Are they that good?

yeah... me too guys
I have no books about Harry Potter, because I do not like to read books

I'd rather watch his movies :)

I'm maybe going to the cinema to watch the latest Harry Potter movie! :D

I haven't read all of them, but I've read the first, second, and third.. And there ehh Ok... Not my favorite but OK... Just not my kind of books.

The books are okay read a few although I, prefer the movies more entertaining and a lot less time consuming!:p

I have only read the first book, will read the rest soon though.

I read the first book, hated it. Not really the type that feeds my interest, my sister loves them though

I have all Harry Potter books. It's an interesting and nice story ! I also watch Harry Potter movies. I like this kind of book :D

I don't like this story about little wizard, I don't know why.

Books are good; prefer the stories, more action then reading a book. :D

I like the films, the stories were always boring and I could never get through them as a kid

harry potter maniacs,,thats me.i alway read the series,from 1sr series until last series.

i only read the deadly hallows, and it took me for about a week to finish it, it made me knows the ending even before the last movie is released

I've read the first, second, and third.. But I haven't read the others yet I have heard I'm missing out on a lot so I should read the rest so I might have to read one this year for AR.

Back