What's new

Have you ever had seafood pizza?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
It was only a few years ago that I decided to try the seafood pizza that I saw my local pizzeria was doing at one point. I was actually amazed at how good it tasted. On it there are prawns, tuna, peppers, onions and cheese and tomato and all the toppings together work really well and the taste is amazing.

Have you ever had seafood pizza? If not, would you try it given the chance?

I haven’t had the chance to try seafood pizza yet, but it sounds intriguing! The combination of prawns, tuna, peppers, onions, cheese, and tomato seems like a flavorful mix. I’m always up for trying new things, especially when it comes to pizza. I’ll definitely give it a shot if I come across it.

Thanks for sharing your experience – it’s got me curious!

Seafood pizza is quite popular here, and my family and I have enjoyed the savory flavors countless times. When we visit our favorite pizza place, we make sure to try their delicious seafood pizza. It is garnished with shrimp, scallops, bell peppers, cheese, basil, and tomatoes, resulting in an explosion of tastes we love.

I had never really had pizza in general, not to mention sea food pizza. Last year on my birthday I planned on buying myself pizza but other things came up so I couldn't. This year I had completely forgotten about eating pizza until I saw this post.

Back