What's new

Have you ever had surgery?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Throughout our lives, we may either need some procedures done that involve us having to have surgery in a hospital or we may be lucky and not have needed to have surgery at all so far in our lives.

I myself have had surgery twice, the first one was a cesarean with my first born which was an emergency due to him being stuck whilst I was in labor, and the second time was to have my gallbladder removed which was keyhole surgery.

Have you ever had to have surgery in your life?

I got stitches three times, had to get my wisdom teeth pulled(all four), and had two c-sections, so yes.

I cut my hand while doing the dishes on a broken glass. Got a few stitches from it.

I've had multiple surgeries. 3 were for cancer and the last one was to remove a huge tumor from my uterus. I'm glad I had the surgeries because it's made my life so much better, even though the recovery time was no fun.

I never had surgery since I was born. I had some stitches on my forehead when I had a minor head injury that required urgent medical attention. Aside from that, nothing else again.

Back