What's new

Hello, I am new here! :)

F

ForeverDorks

Hey Everyone,

My name is Daniel, and I am 22 years old. I just discovered this site and I thought that it was really cool and it has so many discussions that I thought I would join. I am really happy to be given the opportunity to be apart of such a wonderful community you have here! I have joined this site because I not only want to make friends, but I also want to have conversations, debates, and discussions. I want to be there for people when they need someone to talk to, and I want to be there to pick someone up when they are feeling down. I want to make a positive difference in the
lives of others, and I want to help expand this community and be a positive influence, person, and role model for other people using this site :).

I am a really nice, sweet, caring, honest, accepting and wise guy. I am full of wisdom and I do have some experience in my life and I would like to pass it on to others. I believe that if you treat someone well, it will come back to you in a good way and the same thing will happen to you when you need someone there for you.

Anyway, I just thought I would post an introduction and I hope to chat with many of you.

I hope you all have a wonderful day,
Daniel

You sound wonderful. Welcome to Confab-It, I hope to see you around for a long time to come. :)

Thank you so much, Han, I really appreciate the welcoming message :). I hope to be on here for a long time too. I know you may be or not be a moderator, but, do you have to be on someone's friend list in order to send them a private message? I am sorry for asking that question, I just tried to private message someone, and it didn't seem to let me.

Are you receiving a specific message when attempting to send the message?

I believe it may also depend on the settings the user has selected - but most will leave it as being able to receive messages from any user who is or isn't on their friend list. If so, send them a friend request and if/when they accept you can then mail them. If you're still having trouble, let one of the members of staff know, preferably site admin [MENTION=1713]fords8[/MENTION] who should be able to help resolve your issue. :)

I tried to message a specific user, but it would just bring me back to the forums. It wouldn't let me send a message.

That is a bit strange, but may just be a glitch - you can either try again later or get in contact with the site admins who may be able to assist you when they come online.

Thank you so much! You are such a big help!

Welcome to Confab-It Daniel. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Back