What's new

(???)? Hello!

Mister Magic

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Yeah, just kind of joined today. I heard some pretty good things about this site, so why not? I'm terrible at introductions.
So *deep breathe*
My name is Dianne/Kyle. People usually refer to me as Kyle and closer friends usually refer to me as Dianne, I don't care which. You can call me M&M for all I care haha. My base of operations lies in the deep void of Ohio in the U.S. Anyways... I like anime and I go to cons and such. I draw... Things. Mostly humans and furry creatures. So yeah...
I hope to make some good friends here! So... There's my introduction. Yeah.

Thank you both!
I like quite a few things. Ill just list off a few
Hetalia, Tsuritama, Magi, Free!, Attack on Titan/SNK, Durarara, etc. it goes on. I read Homestuck and DRAMAtical Murder but those don't really count as anime.

Whose your favourite Homestuck character?
Mine is Roxy (obviously). I also love Dave (I run a FB page for him) and Damara. :eek:

EDIT: ALSO NEPETA AND MEULIN AND HOLY CRAP I JUST LOVE THEM ALL?

Whose your favourite Homestuck character?
Mine is Roxy (obviously). I also love Dave (I run a FB page for him) and Damara. :eek:

EDIT: ALSO NEPETA AND MEULIN AND HOLY CRAP I JUST LOVE THEM ALL?
I really like John. But I kind of like them all too so... Too many characters to remember aha. I'm not very far either, I'm like in the beginning of act 5. I need to catch up but I keep getting distracted by a yaoi.

I really like John. But I kind of like them all too so... Too many characters to remember aha. I'm not very far either, I'm like in the beginning of act 5. I need to catch up but I keep getting distracted by a yaoi.

Ah fair enough. :p

Then you won't know a few of those names I dropped, sorry.

Regardless, welcome! :eek:

Back