What's new

Hello

BossHogg44

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Hi everyone.

I have run into this forum several times looking for answers to some things and finally decided to join. I am a huge into PS3, XBOX and just recently picked up a Kindle fire. I have tons of movies dating back to the 80's (my favorite collection) and into almost every type.

Looking forward to trading info with everyone.

Brian

Hello Brian, happy that you join us. Hope your gaming experience helps many gamers out here.

Favourite Meal?

My favourite meal to have for supper is probably a nice big Turkey Dinner.

Christmas and Thanksgiving come every year and can not wait to dig into the season supper. I'm not sure why but all the food displayed out just gives me a big appetite. Not to mention I love stuffing!

I love me a good rare to medium rare steak, with a side mash potatoes and broccoli and I'm in heaven, and I agree stuffing is soooo lovable.

Nicholas said:
I love me a good rare to medium rare steak, with a side mash potatoes and broccoli and I'm in heaven, and I agree stuffing is soooo lovable.
Stuffing must be one of my favourite.

AND YES Medium rare steak with some potatoes would be #2 on my list. Omg now its making me hungry I can just taste it.

I need to go eat now -_-, left over spaghetti from dinner it is haha.

Nicholas said:
I need to go eat now -_-, left over spaghetti from dinner it is haha.
let us know how that taste for ya :p I'm not a big fan of left over pasta :/

Its not bad, just warm it up and its ok. Good enough to hold me over until I get bacon in the morning lol

Nicholas said:
Its not bad, just warm it up and its ok. Good enough to hold me over until I get bacon in the morning lol
Oh man dont mention bacon :(

I have not been able to have it for over half a year :(

Probably the saddest thing I've heard all day, I wish I could mail you some :p

Nicholas said:
Probably the saddest thing I've heard all day, I wish I could mail you some :p
Worst part of it, Canada is somewhat known for our Canadian Bacon :(

Cuz someone in the family had a heart attack so we been eating healthy lots. :( Now that I have moved to Prince Edward Island for two months I will probably get lots XD

Nicholas said:
Haha, Canadian Bacon, anyways I hope you get to indulge :p
Yes, only the best. And me too. I already seen it this morning and said I would be cookin the hole package :p

My perfect meal would be a Medium cooked Steak with a side of fries and baked potatoes.

I think steak is a must for almost everyone lol, best meat in the world in my opinion

Lol Pizza is great as well, and oh don't get my started on some hot wings...

Back